Zombotron 2: Time Machine Zombotron 2: Time Machine

I really like this game and all, but HOW do you help a dying friend?

Fear Less! Fear Less!

Really lovely game! I like the style, the music and the idea. Also the chance of upgrading brings something addicting to this game. 5/5

Panda Runner Panda Runner

Movements are pretty sluggish, and some hp meter would make a lot better! Anyway, a good looking game, but with few enchantments it'd be a good game.

Gravibot Gravibot

You should invest in making the moving better, because now it's really sluggish. But otherwise it's a good game, I have never seen one before, there was no major bugs etc.

Wheelers Gold Wheelers Gold

You can't even play the game! The enemies come too quickly and the wheel is shooting too slow!
Also there is no sounds, no music, you just want to quit playing, because it's so bad.

Infected in space 2 Infected in space 2

The spaceship accelerated too slow, it made the playing difficult. Also, the difficulty was too hard. Also minus for the idea, it's not original, there are plenty games like these! I think there should be some more than just shooting, it'd make the game more interesting...

Ice Racing 3D Ice Racing 3D

I wonder was there a bug, the position changed all the time, even though I was 1st all the time?
Also I didn't always get the points, even if I drove through a star etc. You should fix them.
But it was a pretty good game! You could choose the difficulty, it was playable, good music (but maybe there could be more than 1 song?). I think you should train more making the levels more 3D.

64 OU Simulator 64 OU Simulator

403 Forbidden

Cannot play

U-Boat Adventures v1 U-Boat Adventures v1

Bad game. No sounds, no music, you die after ONE hit, ugly, doesn't bring the feeling of "yay, let's play this game again!"

Champy tales: long way Champy tales: long way

Pretty good game! A bit strange, but playable. Not too annoying music, looks good and no bugs etc! Maybe some advises would've been good in the beginning :)